Friday, July 1, 2011

3 More Days !

Well we packed out the house almost a month ago ! We are living in a hotel room right now. Board the ferry on July 4th. I can't wait to get to our new home. Scott is officially a Chief Warrant Officer (CWO2). I'm so proud of him. I hate leaving Sitka I've made some great friends here. But it's a small Coast guard so I'm sure we will all meet up again. Once we are all retired we should meet up in Hawaii or some place for a huge reunion !
Rowdy and Emma are handling the transition we so far. But not looking forward to the road trip. Rowdy gets VERY whiny when we ride. So he will be locked in his kennel and covered the whole time. Emma is a dream she will just sleep through it lol.
I'll let you know when we get there ! and hopefully have some great pics to share.

No comments: