Friday, April 15, 2011

HEY ! WE GOT ORDERS !

Man I'm a slacker ! Way to much going on to think about updating a blog.
And I'm so behind on my Cooking Blog too.
We got orders ! Moving in July. I can hardly wait! I've started getting rid of things and making all my to do list lol.
Started Online schooling about 6 weeks ago. Medical Terminology is what I'm talking now. Not sure where I'll go after that. Either Medical Front Office Assistant (office manager) or billing and Coding OR if they have it available by August I'm going to go with Pharmacy Tech. I love a challenge SOMETIMES. lol
Scott will be making CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER on June 1! He is number 1 on the list for advancement. I'm so very proud of him.
Gonna miss all my friends here in Sitka but I'm glad to be going to some OLD FRIENDS.
Well that's about it in a nut shell. I'll post again after the move or maybe during the move!

No comments: