Wednesday, June 18, 2008

And we are OUT OF HERE !

OH JOY JOY JOY ! we filled a 40 foot con-x box about 95% full of crap lol
It will all arrive in Sitka before we do. But that's ok cause we don't have a place yet. Hoping to have one next week.
We leave on Monday on the ferry it will take us about 12 hours to get there.
I have my book ,knitting and MP3 player to keep me busy.

Emma and Rowdy are not liking living in a hotel. when we try leaving the room they whine and Emma will actually bark. I think I solved the barking problem.The vet came into town and I went and got some sedatives lol so she's all chillin' now.
I was even able to leave the room for about 20 minutes and the front desk said no problems.

Scott's last day of wotrk will be friday that gives us 2 days to goof off around town.

GOODBYE PETERSBURG! You will be missed.

To all of the friends I've made PLEASE stay intouch. That's the one thing I hate about moving around so much is losing contact with good friends.

TAKE CARE And GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Marissa T
Kianna
Corrao's
Sharon and Frank
Helen O.
Elizabeth K.
Kathy K.
GRETCHEN P. ( the best theripist in town lol)
Kim & Joel R.
Pfundt's !
Cook's!
Smith's
Gayle (ok so you left lol)
Jamie S
Peggy M
Fran
Petersburg Bible Church!
If i forgot anyone I know you will let me know.

TA TA 4 Now


No comments: