Friday, March 28, 2008

It's Official

Well it's official as of today i'm no longer employed. Woo hooo



Now I have to keep myself busy for the next 2 months before we move then get busy again once we get to Sitka.



My employers gave me a GREAT wall chiming clock that I've loved since I saw it. I was totally shocked when Iopened the box. It's by far the best parting gift I've ever gotten from a job.

Well and the one my job in Kodiak gave me. They gave be a beautiful Russian Doll.



Guess I'll have to get up and cook Scott breakfast in the mornings and see him off.



NOT ! hahaha



I have a picture of the clock it still has the peanuts in the glass and thr pendulum isn't attached but you get the idea.



Have a great weekend !





3 comments:

Zach and Beth said...

The clock is beautiful!

Amber said...

That is a great clock!

Tigerlilly said...

Very nice! What a great gift!